Monday 14 March 2011

Filming Schedule



To ensure I filmed all the shots that were essential to the story, I needed to create a filming schedule to have with me during filming. Before hand I carefully studied the schedule to familiarise myself with all the shots that were needed, this was to make it easier to see while shooting.

I divided the schedule into specific character shots, having a list of shots needed with the Dancer, the Masked Character, the couple and the Girl and Boy individually. As well as this I put on the locations and then colour coded them later. I also put columns for 'Action', in which I wrote a narrative description for what happens in the certain scene. I also put extra notes need for the shoot, for instance, equipment checks, angles, things to take into consideration whilst on location.






Original Colour Coded Filming Schedule





No comments:

Post a Comment